Harry Potter: A new age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The battle of Hogwarts was over 19 years ago. As the schools are now rebuilt a new age of students are coming in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Keywords
Julie is the Founder!
Characters:
Maddie Malfoy
Alex Waters

Kissu is the Head Admin
Characters:
Rose Weasley
Mason T. Cuffe
Carmen Santiago

Rebecca is the Head Admin
Characters:
Carly Gryffindor
Carly Waters
Chase Daniels
Celia Crowley

Latest topics
» Ashes To Ashes
Meeting of the opposites (Maddie)  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:09 pm

» AU PJatO/mythology rpg site
Meeting of the opposites (Maddie)  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:10 pm

» Threads please?
Meeting of the opposites (Maddie)  I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:36 pm

» Events! Ideas?
Meeting of the opposites (Maddie)  I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:51 pm

» Making Friends (Open)
Meeting of the opposites (Maddie)  I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:42 pm

» Wanted Ad!
Meeting of the opposites (Maddie)  I_icon_minitimeby Natalie Lestrange Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:12 pm

» Natalie Lestrange
Meeting of the opposites (Maddie)  I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:28 pm

» Shooting Stars(Open)
Meeting of the opposites (Maddie)  I_icon_minitimeby Lily Potter Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:39 am

» There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)
Meeting of the opposites (Maddie)  I_icon_minitimeby Oliver Longbottom Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:36 pm

» Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)
Meeting of the opposites (Maddie)  I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Latest topics
» Ashes To Ashes
Meeting of the opposites (Maddie)  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:09 pm

» AU PJatO/mythology rpg site
Meeting of the opposites (Maddie)  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:10 pm

» Threads please?
Meeting of the opposites (Maddie)  I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:36 pm

» Events! Ideas?
Meeting of the opposites (Maddie)  I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:51 pm

» Making Friends (Open)
Meeting of the opposites (Maddie)  I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:42 pm

» Wanted Ad!
Meeting of the opposites (Maddie)  I_icon_minitimeby Natalie Lestrange Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:12 pm

» Natalie Lestrange
Meeting of the opposites (Maddie)  I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:28 pm

» Shooting Stars(Open)
Meeting of the opposites (Maddie)  I_icon_minitimeby Lily Potter Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:39 am

» There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)
Meeting of the opposites (Maddie)  I_icon_minitimeby Oliver Longbottom Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:36 pm

» Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)
Meeting of the opposites (Maddie)  I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Top posters
Chase Daniels (283)
Meeting of the opposites (Maddie)  I_vote_lcapMeeting of the opposites (Maddie)  I_voting_barMeeting of the opposites (Maddie)  I_vote_rcap 
Natalie Lestrange (73)
Meeting of the opposites (Maddie)  I_vote_lcapMeeting of the opposites (Maddie)  I_voting_barMeeting of the opposites (Maddie)  I_vote_rcap 
Carly Gryffindor (60)
Oliver Longbottom (59)
Maddie Malfoy (42)
Rose Weasley (31)
Mason T. Cuffe (31)
Carly Waters (18)
Lily Potter (15)
Albus Potter (8)
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Vote for site
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+