Harry Potter: A new age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The battle of Hogwarts was over 19 years ago. As the schools are now rebuilt a new age of students are coming in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Keywords
Julie is the Founder!
Characters:
Maddie Malfoy
Alex Waters

Kissu is the Head Admin
Characters:
Rose Weasley
Mason T. Cuffe
Carmen Santiago

Rebecca is the Head Admin
Characters:
Carly Gryffindor
Carly Waters
Chase Daniels
Celia Crowley

Latest topics
» Ashes To Ashes
Crash Course (Mason) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:09 pm

» AU PJatO/mythology rpg site
Crash Course (Mason) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:10 pm

» Threads please?
Crash Course (Mason) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:36 pm

» Events! Ideas?
Crash Course (Mason) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:51 pm

» Making Friends (Open)
Crash Course (Mason) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:42 pm

» Wanted Ad!
Crash Course (Mason) I_icon_minitimeby Natalie Lestrange Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:12 pm

» Natalie Lestrange
Crash Course (Mason) I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:28 pm

» Shooting Stars(Open)
Crash Course (Mason) I_icon_minitimeby Lily Potter Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:39 am

» There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)
Crash Course (Mason) I_icon_minitimeby Oliver Longbottom Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:36 pm

» Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)
Crash Course (Mason) I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Latest topics
» Ashes To Ashes
Crash Course (Mason) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:09 pm

» AU PJatO/mythology rpg site
Crash Course (Mason) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:10 pm

» Threads please?
Crash Course (Mason) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:36 pm

» Events! Ideas?
Crash Course (Mason) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:51 pm

» Making Friends (Open)
Crash Course (Mason) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:42 pm

» Wanted Ad!
Crash Course (Mason) I_icon_minitimeby Natalie Lestrange Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:12 pm

» Natalie Lestrange
Crash Course (Mason) I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:28 pm

» Shooting Stars(Open)
Crash Course (Mason) I_icon_minitimeby Lily Potter Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:39 am

» There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)
Crash Course (Mason) I_icon_minitimeby Oliver Longbottom Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:36 pm

» Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)
Crash Course (Mason) I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Top posters
Chase Daniels (283)
Crash Course (Mason) I_vote_lcapCrash Course (Mason) I_voting_barCrash Course (Mason) I_vote_rcap 
Natalie Lestrange (73)
Crash Course (Mason) I_vote_lcapCrash Course (Mason) I_voting_barCrash Course (Mason) I_vote_rcap 
Carly Gryffindor (60)
Oliver Longbottom (59)
Maddie Malfoy (42)
Rose Weasley (31)
Mason T. Cuffe (31)
Carly Waters (18)
Lily Potter (15)
Albus Potter (8)
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Vote for site
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Crash Course (Mason)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Crash Course (Mason) Empty
PostSubject: Crash Course (Mason)   Crash Course (Mason) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 10:10 am

Tristan Lycanthe walked along the pathway of the black lake her head in the clouds. She was thinking about how she was going to pass her classes this year and how she was going to freak out when it came time for her finals. She was already stressing out over her homework and that was nothing compared to what was soon to come. She got caught up in her thoughts and wasnt watching where she was going. She stumbled over her own two feet and crashed into someone, sending them both to the ground. "Im sorry. Are you ok?" She looked at the person underneath her and saw a very cute boy.
Back to top Go down
Mason T. Cuffe

Mason T. Cuffe

PostSubject: Re: Crash Course (Mason)   Crash Course (Mason) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 10:15 am

Mason was just went outside for awhile. He just tried to avoid right now people who were quite annoying ones. Suddenly someone crashed into him and did fell on the ground, her top of him. "I'm okay," he said back to her and looked into her eyes right. The girl in front of him was beautiful and he couldn't stop looking at her. "Are you okay?" he asked then back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash Course (Mason)   Crash Course (Mason) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 10:49 am

Tristan smiled at the boy and nodded, "Im perfect. I mean, perfectly fine. I mean, awkward. Not awkward you. Im awkward. Youre gorgeous. Wait what?" She was babbling. She blushed and helped him up sorry.

(AND YES! I DID A FROZEN REFERENCE!)
Back to top Go down
Mason T. Cuffe

Mason T. Cuffe

PostSubject: Re: Crash Course (Mason)   Crash Course (Mason) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 11:16 am

Mason just listened what the girl said now and he did smile too. He found this girl somehow attractive even and he wanted to know her now even more better. "You just said that I'm gorgeous right?" he had to ask to be sure what he just heard her to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash Course (Mason)   Crash Course (Mason) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 11:29 am

Tristan nodded and blushed, "Yeah... you are." She smiled and looked up at him with her gold eyes. "Sorry for bumping into you. Im Tristan."
Back to top Go down
Mason T. Cuffe

Mason T. Cuffe

PostSubject: Re: Crash Course (Mason)   Crash Course (Mason) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 11:49 am

Mason smiled and nodded then. "Thanks," he said then to her. "It's okay," he said back to her then. "I'm Mason," he then said his name too. "You're gorgeous too," he then had to say it also too and looked at girl eyes again. They were gold, what was quite weird eye color but he did like that color.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash Course (Mason)   Crash Course (Mason) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:05 pm

"Nice to meet you Mason" She blushed when he said she was gorgeous, "Thank you." She blinked and her eyes flickered between brown and gold. She looked up at him and saw he was staring, "What?"
Back to top Go down
Mason T. Cuffe

Mason T. Cuffe

PostSubject: Re: Crash Course (Mason)   Crash Course (Mason) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:08 pm

He nodded again. He did blush a little bit now too. "Em nothing," he said and looked away then, he actually thought how to say that what he just saw. "It's just that you have quite weird color of eyes, gold I have never seen it before. Oh and now at then they did flicker between brown and gold which is more weider," he said then honestly soon, what wasn't like him at all actually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash Course (Mason)   Crash Course (Mason) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:14 pm

Tris squeaked a bit when he said she was wierd. "I cant help it... its what I am." She whimpered softly and turned around, "Ill see you around, Mason." She started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Mason T. Cuffe

Mason T. Cuffe

PostSubject: Re: Crash Course (Mason)   Crash Course (Mason) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:17 pm

Mason was now confused. He didn't get what he said now wrong, he did began to regret that what he said now also too. "Hey, where you going now?" he asked and was still confused. "What you mean by that that's you are?" he also asked from her. He wanted to know her better for real now. It was weird even for him that he wanted to know her better for some reason. "I'm sorry I said it. I didn't mean anything bad with it. I just haven't seen something like that before," he added at the end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash Course (Mason)   Crash Course (Mason) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:19 pm

"You dont pay attention in class do you?" Tris shook her head and turned back around, eyes golden. "Gold eyes are the tell tale sign of a werewolf. Except in my case, the werewolf princess. Its who I am. I was born with it."
Back to top Go down
Mason T. Cuffe

Mason T. Cuffe

PostSubject: Re: Crash Course (Mason)   Crash Course (Mason) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:23 pm

"Yeah I don't pay attention in the classes much," Mason did had to admit it. When he heard what she said then he was surprised for real. That she didn't really expect. "Oh I see. That really does explain the gold eyes," he said then to her. "And I don't mind you being one. You don't have to run away because of it from me," he added the at the end and he did mean it. He had no idea what was going on with him, he had never cared about someones feelings so much, expect her sister of course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash Course (Mason)   Crash Course (Mason) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:24 pm

Tristan smiled when Mason said he wasnt afraid. "Mason..." Something came over her that she had never experienced before. She ran to him and threw her arms around him and kissed him. It was out of nowhere. But it felt right.
Back to top Go down
Mason T. Cuffe

Mason T. Cuffe

PostSubject: Re: Crash Course (Mason)   Crash Course (Mason) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:28 pm

Mason didn't really expect her to kiss him so he was surprised again but soon he did kiss her back. It did some how even felt right him. He did wrap his hand around her and smiled against her lips. He had no idea what it was that he did felt right now to her at all. That all was so confusing for him still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash Course (Mason)   Crash Course (Mason) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:31 pm

"Sorry." She blushed and pulled away from the kiss. She saw him smiling and smiled back. "I just really wanted to do that." She rubbed the back of her neck and looked down at her shoes.
Back to top Go down
Mason T. Cuffe

Mason T. Cuffe

PostSubject: Re: Crash Course (Mason)   Crash Course (Mason) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:42 pm

He did smile still. "It's okay," he said with smile to her. Actually he was getting used to that girls did kiss him sometimes but usually she pushes them off but this time he didn't feel like doing it at all. He soon did lift her chin up and looked at her eyes. "You don't have to be sorry about it," he told her then with smile. He could have kissed her again but he did hold him back right now. He first wanted to know what he did feel for her. He didn't wanna get false hopes for this girl some reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash Course (Mason)   Crash Course (Mason) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:50 pm

Tris smiled when he lifted her chin. He was gonna kiss her, she thought. But then he didnt. She frowned and bit her lip. "Ok..."
Back to top Go down
Mason T. Cuffe

Mason T. Cuffe

PostSubject: Re: Crash Course (Mason)   Crash Course (Mason) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 1:02 pm

He looked at him but soon at the end he still did kiss him, he couldn't fight with him anymore. He wasn't sure why he wanted to kiss her so badly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash Course (Mason)   Crash Course (Mason) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 1:05 pm

Tris smiled when Mason kissed her and she kissed him back. It was getting dark. She looked up and her eyes widened. Full moon. "I-I gotta go" She ran off and went wolf just before she was out of his sight.
Back to top Go down
Mason T. Cuffe

Mason T. Cuffe

PostSubject: Re: Crash Course (Mason)   Crash Course (Mason) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 1:09 pm

Mason was surprised when she did run away and then looked up there too. He saw the full moon and nodded then quietly. He did get now why she did run, she will turn into werewolf at full moon and then she isn't really the nicest one. He did remember it. Actually he knew more than he showed out. He then soon did walk inside since yeah he wasn't sure what to do here out alone now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crash Course (Mason)   Crash Course (Mason) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crash Course (Mason)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter: A new age :: Hogwarts :: Ground Floor :: The Quad-
Jump to: