Harry Potter: A new age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The battle of Hogwarts was over 19 years ago. As the schools are now rebuilt a new age of students are coming in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Keywords
Julie is the Founder!
Characters:
Maddie Malfoy
Alex Waters

Kissu is the Head Admin
Characters:
Rose Weasley
Mason T. Cuffe
Carmen Santiago

Rebecca is the Head Admin
Characters:
Carly Gryffindor
Carly Waters
Chase Daniels
Celia Crowley

Latest topics
» Ashes To Ashes
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:09 pm

» AU PJatO/mythology rpg site
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:10 pm

» Threads please?
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:36 pm

» Events! Ideas?
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:51 pm

» Making Friends (Open)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:42 pm

» Wanted Ad!
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Natalie Lestrange Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:12 pm

» Natalie Lestrange
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:28 pm

» Shooting Stars(Open)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Lily Potter Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:39 am

» There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Oliver Longbottom Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:36 pm

» Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Latest topics
» Ashes To Ashes
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:09 pm

» AU PJatO/mythology rpg site
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:10 pm

» Threads please?
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:36 pm

» Events! Ideas?
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:51 pm

» Making Friends (Open)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:42 pm

» Wanted Ad!
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Natalie Lestrange Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:12 pm

» Natalie Lestrange
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:28 pm

» Shooting Stars(Open)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Lily Potter Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:39 am

» There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Oliver Longbottom Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:36 pm

» Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Top posters
Chase Daniels (283)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapIm taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 5 I_voting_barIm taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Natalie Lestrange (73)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapIm taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 5 I_voting_barIm taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Carly Gryffindor (60)
Oliver Longbottom (59)
Maddie Malfoy (42)
Rose Weasley (31)
Mason T. Cuffe (31)
Carly Waters (18)
Lily Potter (15)
Albus Potter (8)
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Vote for site
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

Im taking you out. (Tessa)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 11:31 am

Chase smiled at her. He kissed her cheek and nodded at her words. "Someday I will claim you fully. Then no one cant say your not mine." He kissed the spot on her shoulder of were he bit her to turn her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 4:32 pm

Tessa shivered and smiled at his words and his kiss. "Some day soon. Baby, just be patient with me. Im sorry. Im just scared. I want to do it. I want you to claim me, just.... i need time." She looked down at her shoes and frowned as a few tears fell down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 6:17 pm

Chase smiled at her and held her. "Baby i will wait. dont you ever think i will not qait in till you are ready because I will wait." He kissed the tears that fell away. He sat down pulling her on his lap and kissed her cheek.Baby please dont cry. He kissed her softly and just held her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:36 am

Tessa nuzzled Chases neck as he spoke the sweet loving words in her ear. She smiled as he kissed away her tears. "Thank you, Chase. Thank you for finding me and for choosing me. I love you so much." She kissed him and closed her eyes as she rested in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 7:34 pm

Chase smiled and rubbed her back. He listened he kissed forehead softly. "Your welcome baby." He kissed her back and held her. He laid back and rubbed her back kissing her cheek softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 7:35 pm

Tessa smiled and felt herself drift off to sleep. She dreamt of her and Chase chasing after 2 small children. A boy and a girl. The boy about 5 years old, the girl maybe 3.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 7:39 pm

Chase smiled and held her protectively and rubbed her back. He started to hum a song he had forgot the name of. He webt into her dreams after a while and smiled widely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 8:49 pm

The little girl in her dream shouted to her brother, "Slow down, Ryan!"To which the boy screamed back, "Youll never catch me Anna Belle!" Tessa smiled in her sleep
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:35 pm

Chase appred in her dream and warpped his arms around her. "Hello princess" he said in her ear softly and kissed her cheek. He smiled and hugged her close watching the two little kids run around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:36 am

Tessa smiled and spun around to kiss Chase, "Hi there Handsome." She smiled as he held her in his arms. Then, Annabelle caught Ryan and clapped happily,]. She shouted, "Mama! Daddy! I caught him! I caught him!"
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 9:41 am

Chase smiled and kissed her back softly then looked at the two kids. He smiled. "Good job sweetie" He leaned down and kissed Tessas cheek softly. He took her hands and held them tightly he felt a ring on her one hand and smiled widely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 9:44 am

Tessa smiled and before she knew it she was awake in the real world. She looked over at Chase and knew he had seen into her dreams. "Some day, baby." She smiled and kissed him before standing up, "Come on. Time to go home."
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 10:33 am

Chase sighed and nodded and stood up. He warped his arm arpund her shoulder and started to walk back. "I love you. I cant wait till that dream is reality" He sighed a bit and kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:13 pm

Tessa smiled and leaned into his warm embrace. "Me too, baby. I want you so bad. You have no idea. But i feel like we should wait. I dont want to wait though. Just know that."
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:26 pm

Chase smiled and stopped walking and pulled her into him. "I love you and i will always wait but i will always want you also" He kissed her softly and held her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:29 pm

She kissed him and smiled against his lips. She ran her tongue across his lips begging for entrance. She needed to be as close to him as possible. It pained her to be seperated by something as stupid as clothing.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:34 pm

Chase smiled and opened his mouth for her. He pinned her to a tree and he was fighting all his urges. He pulled away and looked at her Mine all mine. He kept thinking over and over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:38 pm

Totally and completely yours, she thought back. She smiled and kissed him back with just as much enthusiasm if not more so. She moaned against his lips and pulled on his shirt and hair, "Chase! I need you. I want you. God baby, please."
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:42 pm

Chase smiled at her. When she told him she needed him he groaned. He looked at him and kissed her roughly and his urges took over as he ripped her shirt off tearing it apart. His eyes went gold as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:43 pm

Tessa gasped as Chase ripped her shirt off. "Chase! I liked that shirt!" She saw his eyes were gold and that made hers go gold instantly. She tackled him to the ground and kissed his neck harshly, leaving many marks.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:54 pm

Chase growled loudly. He pulled her lips away from his neck. He kissed her pulse and bit down hard. He looked at her with love an lust. "Mine. Your body is mine and your heart is mine" He kissed down and yhen ripped her bra and took her breast in his mouth and played with the other one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:56 pm

Tessa moaned and squealed at Chases actions. She loved how rough he was with her. "God, Chase. Dont stop." She scraped her nails down his back and ripped his shirt off. SHe wrapped her legs around his waist and grinded against him.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:59 pm

Chase growled loudly and moaned at her actions. He ripped her pants off of her. His breath sped up as he grinded into her. He pressed against her and moaned again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:59 pm

Tessa shovered as her jeans were ripped off. She quickly unbuttoned his and pulled them off and attacked his chest and stomach with kisses. She licked along the waist band of his boxers and nuzzled her nose against his chest
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 3:02 pm

Chase gasped. "Baby i need you please" He ripped her underwear off and looked at her. He needed her so badly it hurt. He kissed her head. He wa hurting with the need for her but he was scared he would hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im taking you out. (Tessa)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next