Harry Potter: A new age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The battle of Hogwarts was over 19 years ago. As the schools are now rebuilt a new age of students are coming in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Keywords
Julie is the Founder!
Characters:
Maddie Malfoy
Alex Waters

Kissu is the Head Admin
Characters:
Rose Weasley
Mason T. Cuffe
Carmen Santiago

Rebecca is the Head Admin
Characters:
Carly Gryffindor
Carly Waters
Chase Daniels
Celia Crowley

Latest topics
» Ashes To Ashes
Making Friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:09 pm

» AU PJatO/mythology rpg site
Making Friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:10 pm

» Threads please?
Making Friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:36 pm

» Events! Ideas?
Making Friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:51 pm

» Making Friends (Open)
Making Friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:42 pm

» Wanted Ad!
Making Friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeby Natalie Lestrange Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:12 pm

» Natalie Lestrange
Making Friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:28 pm

» Shooting Stars(Open)
Making Friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeby Lily Potter Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:39 am

» There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)
Making Friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeby Oliver Longbottom Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:36 pm

» Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)
Making Friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Latest topics
» Ashes To Ashes
Making Friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:09 pm

» AU PJatO/mythology rpg site
Making Friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:10 pm

» Threads please?
Making Friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:36 pm

» Events! Ideas?
Making Friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:51 pm

» Making Friends (Open)
Making Friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:42 pm

» Wanted Ad!
Making Friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeby Natalie Lestrange Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:12 pm

» Natalie Lestrange
Making Friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:28 pm

» Shooting Stars(Open)
Making Friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeby Lily Potter Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:39 am

» There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)
Making Friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeby Oliver Longbottom Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:36 pm

» Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)
Making Friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Top posters
Chase Daniels (283)
Making Friends (Open) I_vote_lcapMaking Friends (Open) I_voting_barMaking Friends (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Natalie Lestrange (73)
Making Friends (Open) I_vote_lcapMaking Friends (Open) I_voting_barMaking Friends (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Carly Gryffindor (60)
Oliver Longbottom (59)
Maddie Malfoy (42)
Rose Weasley (31)
Mason T. Cuffe (31)
Carly Waters (18)
Lily Potter (15)
Albus Potter (8)
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Vote for site
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

Making Friends (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lily Potter

Lily Potter

Making Friends (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Making Friends (Open)   Making Friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 3:55 pm

Lily Potter sat in an armchair by the fire, reading a book. It was a muggle book that her aunt Hermione enjoyed reading when she was younger. As she read, someone took a seat next to her. She turned to look at them.

"Hello" She said pleasantly. "I've seen you around before. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Rose Weasley
Admin
Rose Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (Open)   Making Friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 7:26 am

Rose walked into common room and saw there a girl who she was sure she have seen before but she couldn't tell at first who it was. After looking what she read and when she began to speak after few minutes when she had taken a seat she did realize who it was.

She smiled. "Hey," she said then. "I have we have seen before. I'm Rose, Rose Weasley and I'm sure you now know me for sure, Lily" she said with smile.
Back to top Go down
Lily Potter

Lily Potter

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (Open)   Making Friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 12:32 pm

Lily blinked startled. It was her cousin sitting next her.

"Sorry" she said. "Of course I recognize you, Rose" She sighed and set her book down. "I'm glad we're both in Gryffindor, so at least I know someone" She smiled slightly. "Of course, I don't think I'd mind being sorted into any other house either, but just knowing I'm in the house my parents were in, brings me some comfort"
Back to top Go down
Maddie Malfoy
Admin
Maddie Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (Open)   Making Friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 1:54 pm

Maddie ran into the common room out of breath, she had just finished talking with her new crush, Oliver Longbottom. She smiled and waved to Rose, her only friend at Hogwarts. As she walked over to the sofa and plopped down, Maddie said, "Hey there, I'm Maddie." To the right of rose sat a girl unknown to maddie, but rose and her looked very similar.

(Sorry for the carppy writing, I haven't written in a month.)
Back to top Go down
https://anewage.rpg-board.net
Lily Potter

Lily Potter

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (Open)   Making Friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 3:37 pm

Lily smiled at the newcomer. She had beautiful blonde hair. "Lily" she replied. "Lily Potter" She glanced wistfully at her book, but she knew that making friends was more important. She shook her red hair out of her eyes and smiled again. "You seem out of breath. Any particular reason?"
Back to top Go down
Rose Weasley
Admin
Rose Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (Open)   Making Friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 3:56 pm

Rose smiled at Lily and nodded. "Yeah it's good that I really know one more Gryffindor now," she said with smile back. She already knew Maddie, who came now running in the common room. "Hey, Maddie," she said to her and smiled again. "I have same question to be honest," she added now.
Back to top Go down
Maddie Malfoy
Admin
Maddie Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (Open)   Making Friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 4:24 pm

She smiled at Lily, "Potter, eh?" She nodded then stuck out her hand, "Wonderful to finally meet you!" At many dinner her father had spoke about the potter family. He said that the father was an idiot, ignorant, little rat. Marrying into a line of filthy bloodtratiors. And many other terrible things. Maddie couldn't wait to befriend them. Waving at Rose again she began her interesting meeting with oliver. "Well me and Olli were just fooling around in the kitchen." She started to laugh. I hope this people are as amazing as Olli is.Crossing her legs, face hopeful for a positive response.
Back to top Go down
Rose Weasley
Admin
Rose Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (Open)   Making Friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 4:47 pm

Rose nodded there her head then. She wondered for a second who that Olli really was. She didn't know anyone named that, so figured out it's nickname. "You mean Olived Longbottom right?" she asked then and looked at the Maddie. She was just curious. She wasn't intrested about him that way. They had met once and they are just friends and will be it too. She isn't intrested about dating with boys right now and also she isn't really her type.
Back to top Go down
Lily Potter

Lily Potter

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (Open)   Making Friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 1:00 am

Lily shouldn't have been surprised. Almost everyone knew the Potters, or at least her father, but it still unnerved her when people recognize her last name. She accepted the offered hand.

"I take it you've heard of me...or at least, my father" She said raising an eyebrow. Her father had told her of all the fame he had to endure in school and she could only hope that with a generation it had faded and people befriended her and not her last name.
Back to top Go down
Maddie Malfoy
Admin
Maddie Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (Open)   Making Friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 3:35 pm

Maddies smile was still plastered on her face as she nodded, "Yup! You know him?" She asked. Then she turned back to Lily, "Yeah my father talks about him all the time. He thinks he is such a bad person, even though I heard that he saved my dad's life. I'm sure he's a wonderful person though, because usually whoever my father hates I usually love." Maddie rambled. Shoot. I hope she doesn't think I'm mean, I shouldn't have said that much.
Back to top Go down
Lily Potter

Lily Potter

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (Open)   Making Friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 5:28 pm

Lily frowned. The only person she knew of that would detest her father so much would be...Draco Malfoy. She bit her lip. Her father had told her that Malfoys were bad blood and breeding, but she knew she couldn't judge a book by its cover. Maddie seemed friendly enough, even if she was only befriending Lily because her father hated the Potters.

"Malfoy, I presume?" Lily asked, arching an eyebrow. "He's the only enemy I recall my father speaking of"
Back to top Go down
Rose Weasley
Admin
Rose Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (Open)   Making Friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 10:19 am

Rose nodded her head there. "I have met him once," she said there now. She did met him few days ago near the lake if I rmember right. She listened what they said there right now. "Oh and I'm Rose Weasley," she there then her name finally to that Malfoy girl. She have stories about the past too how people did hate each others and what the reasons were but she gerself usually didn't want to hate someone just because who she was.
Back to top Go down
Albus Potter

Albus Potter

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (Open)   Making Friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 5:29 pm

Albus walked into the common room, tired, and feeling lazy. He sat in an armchair, and relaxed. Then, he saw that he was not alone. In fact, he was with his cousin Rose, his sister Lily, and a blonde girl who he didn't remember. "Hello there, my fellow Gryffindors." He poured himself a cup of tea, and smiled. "How is your night going?"

He placed his books which he had just gotten from the library to the right of the armchair, and looked around. The fire and the tea were enough to keep him warm for the rest of the night, since the cold, autumn air was getting into the room. Albus certainly hoped they didn't realize his bright green eyes, which reminded everyone of Harry Potter. Being his son, especially the son that looked the most like him, gave him a lot of attention. He hoped for a break from that.
Back to top Go down
Rose Weasley
Admin
Rose Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (Open)   Making Friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 7:42 pm

Rose saw her cousin Albus come in. "Hey, Albus," she said with a smile now there. She looked at other girls and hoped they will continue with their talk soon again. It was quite interesting to listen it even if she couldn't say much into it. "So far it's been going good," she answered to Albus question. "An what about yourself?" she asked back there now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (Open)   Making Friends (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making Friends (Open)
Page 1 of 1