Harry Potter: A new age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The battle of Hogwarts was over 19 years ago. As the schools are now rebuilt a new age of students are coming in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Keywords
Julie is the Founder!
Characters:
Maddie Malfoy
Alex Waters

Kissu is the Head Admin
Characters:
Rose Weasley
Mason T. Cuffe
Carmen Santiago

Rebecca is the Head Admin
Characters:
Carly Gryffindor
Carly Waters
Chase Daniels
Celia Crowley

Latest topics
» Ashes To Ashes
Shooting Stars(Open) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:09 pm

» AU PJatO/mythology rpg site
Shooting Stars(Open) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:10 pm

» Threads please?
Shooting Stars(Open) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:36 pm

» Events! Ideas?
Shooting Stars(Open) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:51 pm

» Making Friends (Open)
Shooting Stars(Open) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:42 pm

» Wanted Ad!
Shooting Stars(Open) I_icon_minitimeby Natalie Lestrange Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:12 pm

» Natalie Lestrange
Shooting Stars(Open) I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:28 pm

» Shooting Stars(Open)
Shooting Stars(Open) I_icon_minitimeby Lily Potter Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:39 am

» There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)
Shooting Stars(Open) I_icon_minitimeby Oliver Longbottom Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:36 pm

» Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)
Shooting Stars(Open) I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Latest topics
» Ashes To Ashes
Shooting Stars(Open) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:09 pm

» AU PJatO/mythology rpg site
Shooting Stars(Open) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:10 pm

» Threads please?
Shooting Stars(Open) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:36 pm

» Events! Ideas?
Shooting Stars(Open) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:51 pm

» Making Friends (Open)
Shooting Stars(Open) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:42 pm

» Wanted Ad!
Shooting Stars(Open) I_icon_minitimeby Natalie Lestrange Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:12 pm

» Natalie Lestrange
Shooting Stars(Open) I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:28 pm

» Shooting Stars(Open)
Shooting Stars(Open) I_icon_minitimeby Lily Potter Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:39 am

» There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)
Shooting Stars(Open) I_icon_minitimeby Oliver Longbottom Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:36 pm

» Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)
Shooting Stars(Open) I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Top posters
Chase Daniels (283)
Shooting Stars(Open) I_vote_lcapShooting Stars(Open) I_voting_barShooting Stars(Open) I_vote_rcap 
Natalie Lestrange (73)
Shooting Stars(Open) I_vote_lcapShooting Stars(Open) I_voting_barShooting Stars(Open) I_vote_rcap 
Carly Gryffindor (60)
Oliver Longbottom (59)
Maddie Malfoy (42)
Rose Weasley (31)
Mason T. Cuffe (31)
Carly Waters (18)
Lily Potter (15)
Albus Potter (8)
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Vote for site
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

Shooting Stars(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lily Potter

Lily Potter

Shooting Stars(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Shooting Stars(Open)   Shooting Stars(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 4:26 pm

Lily knew that she shouldn't be here, at this hour. Not unless it was for class, but she couldn't help it. She had always loved constellations and the stories of the stars. She stared up at the dark sky and breathed deeply. She wondered if her grandparents were up there, looking down on her. Her father didn't like to talk about them, saying that the only time he ever saw them was their ghosts. She remembered asking him why they weren't around if they were ghosts. He had told her that they weren't like the ghosts at Hogwarts, and that the two times he spoke to them had been under special circumstances, though he never said what those circumstances were. She spotted a shooting star and smiled.

"I wish I could see my grandparents," She knew it wouldn't come true of course, but she could dream.
Back to top Go down
Albus Potter

Albus Potter

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars(Open)   Shooting Stars(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 5:22 pm

Albus decided to take a little stroll to the Astronomy Tower, just to see the constellations, the stars, or speak to anyone who might be up there. He hoped there was no class tonight, for the older students, if so, then he would just head to the Black Lake. The Lion took several staircases, until he found himself there. What he found, was a redheaded witch. Albus had known that if you see someone redheaded, it might be a Weasley. But when he heard what she said, he knew exactly who it is. His sister. She knew that her curfew was up and she should be in the Gryffindor Common Room, but this was the type of Lily he didn't like. The rebel kind.

"You know you're not supposed to be up, Lily." he said kindly. "So, what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Potter

Lily Potter

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars(Open)   Shooting Stars(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 5:26 pm

Lily nearly jumped when she heard Albus's voice behind her. She turned to look at him and sighed.

"I know" She said. She bit her lip. "Are you going to tell on me?" She regarded her brother carefully. She was just glad it wasn't James who had caught her. He would definitely turn her in. She turned back to look at the stars. "I miss home"
Back to top Go down
Albus Potter

Albus Potter

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars(Open)   Shooting Stars(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 5:40 pm

Albus smiled when Lily asked him if he was going to turn her in. "No, I won't, I'll promise you that.", he said kindly as he took a step closer to the telescope. "You are very lucky you didn't run into James, though. Huge prankster and all, but respects the rules. Can't get anything by him." He chuckled a bit as he said that. "There is no place like home, though. I can't wait until the summer."
Back to top Go down
Lily Potter

Lily Potter

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars(Open)   Shooting Stars(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 5:43 pm

Lily smiled.

"Me either," She said. "I thought things would be different Albus, but they aren't. I sometimes wonder if people want to be friends with us because of our parents, and not because of us. I met a girl named Maddie Malfoy, and she went on about how her dad hates our dad and so we should be friends" Her shoulders drooped. "I don't want people to be friends with me because my last name is Potter,"
Back to top Go down
Albus Potter

Albus Potter

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars(Open)   Shooting Stars(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 6:01 pm

"There's plenty of people who want to be friends with us because of our parents. You just have to find the people who want you for yourself, not for the family name. This "Maddie Malfoy" isn't on the Malfoy family tree. I only saw Scorpius. Speaking of Scorpius, we are actually best friends, we don't care about each other's last names." Albus frowned a bit. "There's always those people who want to be your friend just to see your famous relative, then throw you under the bus."
Back to top Go down
Lily Potter

Lily Potter

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars(Open)   Shooting Stars(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 6:10 pm

Lily sighed.

"I guess you're right." She said. She cocked her head to the side. "I wonder who Maddie is then. I assumed she was Draco Malfoy's daughter. Oh well, whoever her father is, he sure hated our dad, from the sound of it, anyway. I hope I get a best friend like you have"
Back to top Go down
Albus Potter

Albus Potter

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars(Open)   Shooting Stars(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 6:40 pm

"Probably an imposter? Or maybe she was removed from the family tree. Maybe she was an accident." Albus was very smart for his age, and he knew most things about people. But he had never known of a Maddie Malfoy. He secretly hoped that Lily wasn't getting into trouble with this Maddie Malfoy. He already knew that they're was such things as Polyjuice Potions, his own father had used one. Maybe she was going as a younger version of Narcissa Malfoy. Albus doubted it, though.
Back to top Go down
Lily Potter

Lily Potter

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars(Open)   Shooting Stars(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 6:49 pm

"Maybe Scorpius knows her" Lily suggested. "After all, if she's claiming to be a Malfoy, he must know who she is" Lily looked up at the sky again, thinking about why she had come up here in the first place. "Albus, how come some people become ghosts when they die and some people don't?"
Back to top Go down
Albus Potter

Albus Potter

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars(Open)   Shooting Stars(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 7:25 pm

"True. I'll ask the next time I see him." Albus thought for a moment, then said, "Most wizards don't choose that path. Besides, if they do, they're trapped in this world and can't go back to the afterlife. Why do you ask?" Albus looked at her with his bright green eyes, waiting for an answer. He wondered if she missed their grandparents. They never got a chance to meet them, but Albus knew he had his grandmother's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lily Potter

Lily Potter

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars(Open)   Shooting Stars(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 7:38 pm

"I guess I just wish we had been able to meet some important people like Teddy's parents, Uncle Sirius, Uncle Fred and our grandparents. I know dad misses them very much" She looked down. "Its silly I suppose, but I'm named after a woman I've never even met. I wish I knew what grandma was like. dad says I look a bit like a mixture of her and mom"
Back to top Go down
Albus Potter

Albus Potter

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars(Open)   Shooting Stars(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 9:26 pm

"Yeah, it would be nice to meet them. We can always ask Dad for the Resurrection Stone. Just for a conversation with them. I think he'll understand." Albus looked at Lily. "And you'll finally get to meet the woman you were named after, and the woman I got my eyes from. He smiled. Thinking positive thoughts was something he could always do.
Back to top Go down
Lily Potter

Lily Potter

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars(Open)   Shooting Stars(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 1:39 am

Lily smiled at Albus. She was glad to have at least one brother who understood her. It seemed like James didn't understand her at all sometimes.

"Doesn't the resurrection stone make people go crazy, seeing the thing they miss most, who doesn't belong in this world anymore. I don't want to go crazy..." She hesitated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars(Open)   Shooting Stars(Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shooting Stars(Open)
Page 1 of 1