Harry Potter: A new age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The battle of Hogwarts was over 19 years ago. As the schools are now rebuilt a new age of students are coming in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Keywords
Julie is the Founder!
Characters:
Maddie Malfoy
Alex Waters

Kissu is the Head Admin
Characters:
Rose Weasley
Mason T. Cuffe
Carmen Santiago

Rebecca is the Head Admin
Characters:
Carly Gryffindor
Carly Waters
Chase Daniels
Celia Crowley

Latest topics
» Ashes To Ashes
Tell the parents (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:09 pm

» AU PJatO/mythology rpg site
Tell the parents (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:10 pm

» Threads please?
Tell the parents (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:36 pm

» Events! Ideas?
Tell the parents (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:51 pm

» Making Friends (Open)
Tell the parents (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:42 pm

» Wanted Ad!
Tell the parents (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeby Natalie Lestrange Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:12 pm

» Natalie Lestrange
Tell the parents (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:28 pm

» Shooting Stars(Open)
Tell the parents (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeby Lily Potter Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:39 am

» There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)
Tell the parents (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeby Oliver Longbottom Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:36 pm

» Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)
Tell the parents (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Latest topics
» Ashes To Ashes
Tell the parents (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:09 pm

» AU PJatO/mythology rpg site
Tell the parents (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:10 pm

» Threads please?
Tell the parents (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:36 pm

» Events! Ideas?
Tell the parents (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:51 pm

» Making Friends (Open)
Tell the parents (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:42 pm

» Wanted Ad!
Tell the parents (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeby Natalie Lestrange Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:12 pm

» Natalie Lestrange
Tell the parents (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:28 pm

» Shooting Stars(Open)
Tell the parents (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeby Lily Potter Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:39 am

» There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)
Tell the parents (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeby Oliver Longbottom Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:36 pm

» Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)
Tell the parents (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Top posters
Chase Daniels (283)
Tell the parents (Tessa) I_vote_lcapTell the parents (Tessa) I_voting_barTell the parents (Tessa) I_vote_rcap 
Natalie Lestrange (73)
Tell the parents (Tessa) I_vote_lcapTell the parents (Tessa) I_voting_barTell the parents (Tessa) I_vote_rcap 
Carly Gryffindor (60)
Oliver Longbottom (59)
Maddie Malfoy (42)
Rose Weasley (31)
Mason T. Cuffe (31)
Carly Waters (18)
Lily Potter (15)
Albus Potter (8)
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Vote for site
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

Tell the parents (Tessa)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

Tell the parents (Tessa) Empty
PostSubject: Tell the parents (Tessa)   Tell the parents (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 11:02 pm

Chase held Tess as he made his way down the streets of england and holding her. He had just found out he was gonna be a dad he was happy but not Tessa had to tell her mom. He was nervous and scared. He kissed her cheek once more as he kept walking. "You ready to tell your mom and dad Tess?" The whole way his hand rested on her stomach protectively.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell the parents (Tessa)   Tell the parents (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 2:52 am

Tessa shook nervously as they walked down her street to her home. She held onto Chase's hand and took deep breaths. When they got to her house, she stepped insie and announced her prsence, "Mum, I'm home." A woman, about mid 30s to late 40s appeared, Tessas mother, "Tessa? What are you doing here? And who is this? Your boyfriend?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Tell the parents (Tessa)   Tell the parents (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 11:52 am

Chase stood their holding Tessa's hand tightly. He stood behind her and looked down he didn't need her mother freaking out if his eyes flashed gold. He gave a nod a bit at the woman's question. "Yes miss. I am. It is nice to meet you" He warped his other arm around Tessa's waist protectively he knew he didn't have to but he felt like she still needed protecting even here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell the parents (Tessa)   Tell the parents (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 5:14 pm

Tessas mother smiled at her and Chase and wlecomed them into the living room, "Tessa, Chase, why are you two here?" Just then< tessa's father walked down the stairs, "Daddy!" Tessa shouted and ran to her father. She hugged her father as he stood shocked, "Tessa? WHy are you here?" He asked surprised.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Tell the parents (Tessa)   Tell the parents (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 5:17 pm

Chase just leaned against a wall his eyes on the floor he hated not being able to watch this but he was to scared to look up in case his eyes changed to gold. It did it so often that he couldnt control it anymore. He just sorta stood their listing and smiling a bit of how happy Tessa was to be here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell the parents (Tessa)   Tell the parents (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 5:37 pm

"Mommy Daddy. We have something to tell you." She walked back over to Chase and gave his hand a squeeze. "Chase is a werewolf. As am I now. And were pregnant." She waited for her parents reactions and hid her face is CHase's chest.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Tell the parents (Tessa)   Tell the parents (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 7:58 am

Chase held her tightly kissing the top of her head. Everythin will be okay Tess He thought to her as he rubbed her back. He didnt know what to do really so he jus held her and kissed her head ever so often. He looked up his brown eyes flickered gold every so often as he looked at Tessas parents. He almost wished he had some family to share the news with but he didnt. His family was tessa now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell the parents (Tessa)   Tell the parents (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 11:54 am

Tessa leaned into Chase's warm embrace and kissed him softly on the lips. "I love him. And he loves me. I hope to marry him someday. If he wants me enough." Tessas parents just stared at them before her mother came over and hugged the 2 of them, "Congratulations, the both of you."
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Tell the parents (Tessa)   Tell the parents (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 5:07 pm

Chase smiled and kissed her back for a second when her mom embraced them both he smiled. He then leane down and whispered in Tessas ear. "I will always want you baby." He kissed her cheek softly. He just rubbed her back and just smiled at Tessas mom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell the parents (Tessa)   Tell the parents (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 6:37 pm

Tessa smiled as she conversed with her mother before deciding they better get going. "Nice to see you mum and daddy." She took Chase's hand and lead him outside, "That went rather well, didnt it?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Tell the parents (Tessa)   Tell the parents (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 6:47 pm

Chase smiled a bit and just gave a wave. He nodded and his hand reste on her lower back he kissed her cheek. "it did you mom and dad seem like nice people." He smiled and just held her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell the parents (Tessa)   Tell the parents (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 7:31 pm

"They are the best. Im surprised they didnt ask more about the pregnancy" She giggled and shook her head, "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Tell the parents (Tessa)   Tell the parents (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 7:59 am

Chase smiled and nodded. "Im just glad they werent mad" He smiled and kissed her cheek. He was so happy he ha everythin he needed. He picked her up and set her on his back and started carrying her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell the parents (Tessa)   Tell the parents (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 10:40 am

Tessa giggled as Chase picked her up. When she was set onto his back, she wrppaed her arms and legs around him and nuzzled into him. "Piggy back ride! Yay!" She cheered,
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Tell the parents (Tessa)   Tell the parents (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 11:02 am

Chase chuckled and started to run a but. He was laughing. He kissed her cheek when he turned his head a bit to look behin him. He then fell to the groud and sat her in hi lap laughing his head off. "You like a child Tess. Always happy always exited... It makes you even more beautiful" He smiled and rubbed her back a bit just smiling at his girlfriend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell the parents (Tessa)   Tell the parents (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 11:09 am

"Thanks baby. But I have to grow up now. I have my own baby to worry about." She wrapped her arms around her tummy and sighed, "We should think of names."
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Tell the parents (Tessa)   Tell the parents (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 11:14 am

Chase nodded. He smiled and placed one hand over her own. "I dont care what the name is it is up to you princess" He kissed her forehead gently. He smiled at her. He had fallen in love with her and e had fallen in love with his child.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell the parents (Tessa)   Tell the parents (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 11:17 am

"I was thinking if It's a boy maybe Sam or Dean. And a girl could be Makayla or Vanessa." SHe said with a blush and a smile. "Or Ryan for a girl. Or Dylan. I have a thing for girls with guys names."
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Tell the parents (Tessa)   Tell the parents (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 11:23 am

Chas smiled and nodded he loved them all. "I love them all. Ryan sounds like a really nice name" He smiled and rubbed her stomach a bit. He was gently almost scared he could hurt her or the baby if he pushed to hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell the parents (Tessa)   Tell the parents (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 12:37 pm

Tessa heard Chase's thoughts and rested her hand on his, "Relax. i'll be fine. And Ryan for a girl or a boy." She smiled, "Ryan will be fine, baby."
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Tell the parents (Tessa)   Tell the parents (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 1:05 pm

Chase smiled and moved her and laid her down and he moved down and kissed her stomach and smirked a bit. He moved up abd laid down beside her and pulled her into his arms. "I love you Tessa you all mine" He smirked at her and held her tightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell the parents (Tessa)   Tell the parents (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 1:09 pm

"I'm all yours bby." Tessa climbed on top of her boyfriend and strddled him. She giggled and kissed his lips hard. She bit at his lip playfully an dmoaned softly
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Tell the parents (Tessa)   Tell the parents (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 1:13 pm

Chase moaned and kissed back he bit down on her lip moaning. He pushed his habds under the back of her shirt. "Tessa..." he grabs her waist tightly. He smirks and kisse her neck biting down hard knowing he may have drawed blood a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell the parents (Tessa)   Tell the parents (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 1:15 pm

Tessa whimpered when CHase bit down. She felt the blood trickle down her neck and land onto her shoulder, "Chase..." She whimpered softly. She wiped the blood and looked at the red streak on her hand.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Tell the parents (Tessa)   Tell the parents (Tessa) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 1:19 pm

Chase noticed and ripped himself away from her. He started backing up. He hurt her. He kept saying over an ocer in his head. His eyes were filled with fear. He had hurt his love. He was shaking as he stared at the blood on her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell the parents (Tessa)   Tell the parents (Tessa) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell the parents (Tessa)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next