Harry Potter: A new age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The battle of Hogwarts was over 19 years ago. As the schools are now rebuilt a new age of students are coming in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Keywords
Julie is the Founder!
Characters:
Maddie Malfoy
Alex Waters

Kissu is the Head Admin
Characters:
Rose Weasley
Mason T. Cuffe
Carmen Santiago

Rebecca is the Head Admin
Characters:
Carly Gryffindor
Carly Waters
Chase Daniels
Celia Crowley

Latest topics
» Ashes To Ashes
Natalie Lestrange I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:09 pm

» AU PJatO/mythology rpg site
Natalie Lestrange I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:10 pm

» Threads please?
Natalie Lestrange I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:36 pm

» Events! Ideas?
Natalie Lestrange I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:51 pm

» Making Friends (Open)
Natalie Lestrange I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:42 pm

» Wanted Ad!
Natalie Lestrange I_icon_minitimeby Natalie Lestrange Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:12 pm

» Natalie Lestrange
Natalie Lestrange I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:28 pm

» Shooting Stars(Open)
Natalie Lestrange I_icon_minitimeby Lily Potter Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:39 am

» There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)
Natalie Lestrange I_icon_minitimeby Oliver Longbottom Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:36 pm

» Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)
Natalie Lestrange I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Latest topics
» Ashes To Ashes
Natalie Lestrange I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:09 pm

» AU PJatO/mythology rpg site
Natalie Lestrange I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:10 pm

» Threads please?
Natalie Lestrange I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:36 pm

» Events! Ideas?
Natalie Lestrange I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:51 pm

» Making Friends (Open)
Natalie Lestrange I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:42 pm

» Wanted Ad!
Natalie Lestrange I_icon_minitimeby Natalie Lestrange Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:12 pm

» Natalie Lestrange
Natalie Lestrange I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:28 pm

» Shooting Stars(Open)
Natalie Lestrange I_icon_minitimeby Lily Potter Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:39 am

» There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)
Natalie Lestrange I_icon_minitimeby Oliver Longbottom Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:36 pm

» Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)
Natalie Lestrange I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Top posters
Chase Daniels (283)
Natalie Lestrange I_vote_lcapNatalie Lestrange I_voting_barNatalie Lestrange I_vote_rcap 
Natalie Lestrange (73)
Natalie Lestrange I_vote_lcapNatalie Lestrange I_voting_barNatalie Lestrange I_vote_rcap 
Carly Gryffindor (60)
Oliver Longbottom (59)
Maddie Malfoy (42)
Rose Weasley (31)
Mason T. Cuffe (31)
Carly Waters (18)
Lily Potter (15)
Albus Potter (8)
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Vote for site
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Natalie Lestrange

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Natalie Lestrange

Natalie Lestrange

Natalie Lestrange Empty
PostSubject: Natalie Lestrange   Natalie Lestrange I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 4:30 pm

NATALIE ANDROMEDA LESTRANGE
Natalie Lestrange Tumblr_m7rz9szqE81qhja4go1_1280

Full Name: Natalie Andromeda Lestrange
Nickname(s): Nat, Princess, Lestrange
Birthday: September 22
House: added by admin.
Sexual Alignment: Heterosexual
Blood Purity: Pure-blood

General Appearance: Long brown hair, blue-green eyes, 5'4, ivory skin, a few freckles
Special Features: Tattoo of three birds on right wrist
Face Claim: Vika Levina

Personality:  She is a selfish girl, used to having things done her way, and thus it is only natural that whatever she wants, she will go out of her way to get, even if it isn’t something important. Natalie never shares with anyone. There is also a spiteful streak in her, so anyone who annoys her – and she is easily annoyed – better watch out. Other than that, she has a wide sense of humour, which unfortunately includes the humiliation of others; she loves playing pranks on people at their expense, not caring if their feelings are hurt in the process. Natalie is also what one might consider a girly-girl.

If you are her friend, however, she will fight for you nail and tooth. In that sense, she has two distinct personalities: a caring, sweet, kind one for those she cares about, and one completely opposite for everyone else.

History:  Natalie was home tutored until the age of eleven by the various house staff at the manor. Being an only child she relied on the servants as a source of entertainment. Her parents were always busy socially, and on the occasions they were around, it was usually when they were exhausted. Natalie learned from an early age that she could get almost anything she wanted if she whined enough to her parents about the staff not giving her what she wanted - though she never realized how costing these complaints were to those people who were dismissed for defying the youngest Lestrange.

Her cousins were her only friends, and that was always rather tentative due to the links to the Death Eaters and the fact too much rested on the silence of their world.
Childhood: She was very spoiled by her parents, and always got what she wanted. She was raised to believe that her family and other families that were pure-blood supremacist were the best.
School years: She was enrolled at Durmstrang Institute for 4 years, but is now transferring to Hogwarts.
Adulthood: N/A

Family: The Lestranges are a very old and wealthy family, with a vault at Gringotts Wizarding Bank full of treasure.Like the Black family, many Lestranges practice the Dark Arts and believe in the notion of pure-blood supremacy, disdaining Muggles and Muggle-borns.

During the First and Second Wizarding Wars, they supported Lord Voldemort and at least a few members of the family were Death Eaters. Voldemort named Bellatrix, Rodolphus and Rabastan Lestrange as among his most loyal followers, as they were the only Death Eaters who tried to find him after his defeat in 1981 and spent fourteen years in Azkaban because of their loyalty. Bellatrix, in particular, described herself as "the Dark Lord's most loyal servant".

Back to top Go down
Carly Gryffindor

Carly Gryffindor

Natalie Lestrange Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalie Lestrange   Natalie Lestrange I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 7:28 pm

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down

Natalie Lestrange
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter: A new age :: Charcterization :: Applications :: Accepted :: Students :: Slytherin-
Jump to: