Harry Potter: A new age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The battle of Hogwarts was over 19 years ago. As the schools are now rebuilt a new age of students are coming in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Keywords
Julie is the Founder!
Characters:
Maddie Malfoy
Alex Waters

Kissu is the Head Admin
Characters:
Rose Weasley
Mason T. Cuffe
Carmen Santiago

Rebecca is the Head Admin
Characters:
Carly Gryffindor
Carly Waters
Chase Daniels
Celia Crowley

Latest topics
» Ashes To Ashes
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:09 pm

» AU PJatO/mythology rpg site
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:10 pm

» Threads please?
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:36 pm

» Events! Ideas?
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:51 pm

» Making Friends (Open)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:42 pm

» Wanted Ad!
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Natalie Lestrange Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:12 pm

» Natalie Lestrange
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:28 pm

» Shooting Stars(Open)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Lily Potter Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:39 am

» There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Oliver Longbottom Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:36 pm

» Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Latest topics
» Ashes To Ashes
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:09 pm

» AU PJatO/mythology rpg site
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:10 pm

» Threads please?
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:36 pm

» Events! Ideas?
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:51 pm

» Making Friends (Open)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Rose Weasley Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:42 pm

» Wanted Ad!
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Natalie Lestrange Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:12 pm

» Natalie Lestrange
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:28 pm

» Shooting Stars(Open)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Lily Potter Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:39 am

» There's a Sky Full of Stars (Maddie)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Oliver Longbottom Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:36 pm

» Being Lost isn't a bad thing (Carly)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Carly Gryffindor Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Top posters
Chase Daniels (283)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 7 I_vote_lcapIm taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 7 I_voting_barIm taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Natalie Lestrange (73)
Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 7 I_vote_lcapIm taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 7 I_voting_barIm taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Carly Gryffindor (60)
Oliver Longbottom (59)
Maddie Malfoy (42)
Rose Weasley (31)
Mason T. Cuffe (31)
Carly Waters (18)
Lily Potter (15)
Albus Potter (8)
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Vote for site
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

Im taking you out. (Tessa)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:17 pm

Chase growled portactvily no one would harm his child. "No. No." He held her tighter. It pained him to think of getting rid of his baby. That's what his father wanted to do to him before he was born. He was a mistake. He thought that and forgot Tessa could hear him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:20 pm

"You were not a mistake. Im glad he didnt get rid of you. I would have no reason to live toherwise. God, if I ever meet your father." She thought of all the violent and awful things she would do to the cruel man. Including ripping his throat out, burning him and then dropping him from a roof.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:22 pm

Chase smiled a bit and just held her. "Baby I love you but you won't be meeting my dad I won't let him near you or my baby. If you are pregent I mean" He kissed her softly and rubbed her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:26 pm

"I wanna kill him for hurting you all those years." She searched his mind for an address and finally found one. She smirked and started running.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:27 pm

Chase gasped and shift and ran after her or more beside her because he caught up to her quickly. He ran beside her to protect her more in a way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:35 pm

She ran all the way to London and got to a house. She could smell some sort of meat cooking and could hear children inside. She growled and went human
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:37 pm

Chase looked at her and shifted back his eyes widened with fear. He grabbed her arm and held it tightly he was shaking badly. He pulled her against his chest. "Tess don't hurt my mom. She did nothing okay she is going to be in there just don't harm her"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:38 pm

"Got it." She walked up to the door and knocked. A woman about mid 30s early 40s answered the door. "Hello, may I help you?" She asked. The woman then saw Chase and gasped.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:40 pm

Chase said nothing as he hid behind Tessa. He looked down he was to ashamed in himself to look at his mother at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 8:48 am

Tessa could feel Chases nervousnes and held his hand tightly to comfort him, "Case, baby, its ok." Just then, a man about mid 40s came to the door. She knw who he was. Ghe man stared at Chase and Tessa growled protectively.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 9:35 am

Chase was shaking badly. He did not want to be here at all. He warpped his arm around Tessa pulling her into himself. "Tess...lets just go" He said quietly into her ear scared of his father and afraid his mother hated him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 11:49 am

Tessa knew she should just turn around and walk away. But she couldnt. Not after knowing the things this awful man had done to her Chase. Tessa walked up to the man and looked him straight in the eye, "If you ever touch him again, I will end you." With that, she turned around and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 11:59 am

Chase followed her quickly. He then heard his dad call Tessa a bitch and rage and angry filled him. He walked back and alammed his dad into a wall. "I hope you die in hell" He walks away hearing his dad shout things but ignorig them as he walks to Tess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:00 pm

Tessa turned as she felt the anger coming off of Chase. "Chase dont!" But it was too late. Chase had his father slammed against the wall and was threatening. "CHASE! ENOUGH!" Tessa shouted as she kept walking. She was shaking with anger and wanted to go back and kill Chase's father.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:04 pm

Chase said nothing at all as he picked Tessa up and kept walking he was so mad at his dad. He was gripping Tessa very tightly. "Im sorry Tess i just. He gets me so angry" He kissed her cheek softly trying his best to calm her down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:05 pm

"You need to relax. ok?" She kissed him to try and calm him down. Maybe she could distract him with something else. She kissed him hrder and moaned.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:07 pm

Chase gasped a bit but slowly pulled away and backed away from her. He may have gottan her pregnant he didnt need to lose contral and hurt her. He was shaking his head. He was scared he would hurt her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 1:58 pm

Tessa felt herself tear up as Chase moved away from her. He didnt want her anymore. She felt like she couldnt breathe. She turned and ran away from him down the street as the tears fell.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:02 pm

Chase ran after her knowing what she thought he grabbed her arm and pulled her into his chest. "I dont want to harm you" He whispered quietly in her ear. His heart wad breaking at the thought of her leaving him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:02 pm

"Leave me alone!" She pushed him away from her and kept running. He didnt love her. Didnt want her. She couldnt breathe. She wanted to die. SHe wished she would die.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:07 pm

Chase watched in pain as she ran from him. He fell to his knees and whimpered w was in pain he needed Tessa. He was crying out for her. He knew if he ranfor her she would just push him away again tears started falling as he cried out her name in pain and fear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:08 pm

Tessa fell to the ground and cried out in pain. She could hear Chase calling out for her. She wanted to go back to him, but couldnt move. She thought really loudly, CHASE!She couldnt stand up. She couldnt breathe. Her head was spinning and she passed out, the world going dark.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:11 pm

Chase shifted and ran he pulled her into him and held her the pain dimmed a bit. He rubbe her back crying still needing her. "Come bak to me Tessa you can leave me. I wont let you" he kissed her cheek softly needing her to wake up. He reste her head on his chest so at least she was close to gin as tears fall down his cheeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:14 pm

Tessa could hear the voice of an angel. But she couldnt see him. She tired to open her eyes, but she couldnt. SHe tried to speak, but no words came out. So, she just held ontoo his arm and squoze tight, to let him know she was here. I wont leave you, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:17 pm

Chase looked at her and smiled he kissed her softly and quickly. "I love you i love you i want you all the tine i just dont want to hurt you" He took her hands in his own an held them tightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im taking you out. (Tessa)   Im taking you out. (Tessa) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im taking you out. (Tessa)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next